VOTE BY MAIL & EARLY VOTING.
Registrar's office is 571 Front Street Lovingston, VA. Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm from September 18 to October 31. Two Saturdays, October 24th and October
Phone number is (434 ) 263-7190.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR BALLOT
1) Know you do NOT need a witness. I have double checked with Registrar.
2)Read instructions from ballot.
3) Sign name on envelope B the exact SAME it appears on the mailing envelope....full name.
Write address on envelope B, the exact same way it appears on the mailing envelope. To do any different WILL cause a problem! . I have experienced this.
4) Use black or blue ink to fill the voting choices on your ballot.
5) Put ballot inside envelope B.
6) Put envelope B inside the mailing envelope that already has the stamp on it. If not, put stamp on to mail. It's the RETURN ENVELOPE ( with brown color on it).
OPTIONS for DELIVERING the BALLOT.
A) Put ballot in the mail OR
B) Take ballot to the Registrar's office and hand deliver it. Only you, the owner of the BALLOT, can hand your ballot to Registrar OR
C) You may vote there and then. The Registrar can open your envelope, hand you the ballot and you put it through Voting machine at same time OR
D) You may put the entire envelope with ballot in the Drop Box located in the lobby of office. Only you can drop off your ballot. There is someone in lobby monitoring this OR
E) Mail in from Lovingston post office ( located across street from Registrar's office). Put envelope with ballot in" LOVINGSTON " mail slot located in Post Office's lobby.
You may also mail ballots from Lovingston for OTHER folk as long as ballot is in proper envelope. THE REGISTRAR WILL RECEIVE NEXT BUSINESS DAY if mailed from this
Post Office in this manner !!!!
1) go to Registrar's office building in Lovingston during business hours.
2) Bring proper ID. Wear mask ( not required).
3) Registrar will instruct you.
If you are disabled and cannot walk in,
1) Stop the vehicle on street in front of Registrar's office during business hours
2) Signs out front of building with phone number to call the Registrar to ask for Curbside voting
3) Registrar will come out to you and assist in the vote
4) Bring proper ID. ( can go to
click on "ID's Required" to see list of proper ID's).
SOME WHO WISH TO REGISTER TO VOTE
1) deadline is Oct 12, 2020
2) go to https://www.elections.virginia.gov/registration/how-to-register/ and register OR
3)go by Registra's office with driver's license and fill out REGISTRATION form. The validation is an overnight process.
5) After one has been approved, Then Early Vote or vote on General Election Nov 3, 2020 at your polling place.
Https://www.elections.virginia.gov/citizensportal for YOUR polling place, registration status or voting status.
Hope this information helps.
HELP SAVE the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!